There’s nothing quite like reading a fun positive quote, is there?
It puts a smile on our dial and it picks up on those feel good vibes we crave.
I love reading positive or inspiring quotes. And I like tweeting them as well. I used to post them all over Facebook until I realised I was being a little too trigger happy with them.
But there’s nothing wrong with reading them everyday or posting a couple here and there.
They can make a huge difference to how your day is going.
Do you read quotes at all?
I keep meaning to print out a couple of my favourites and stick them on the wall in front of my desk. I think seeing it up like that will give me a lot more motivation, especially on those super quiet days.
Here are a few of my favourites…
25 Awesome Feel Good Quotes
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open. – Frank Zappa
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. – Marilyn Monroe
- You make a living by what you earn; you make a life by what you give. – Winston Churchill
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
- Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is. – Unknown
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time. – Joe Girard
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Apple Computers
- A year from now you will wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
- By changing nothing, nothing changes. – Tony Robbins
- All great changes are preceded by chaos. – Deepak Chopra
- As soon as anyone starts telling you to be “realistic,” cross that person off your invitation list. – John Eliot
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. – Pablo Picasso
- Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. – Stella Adler
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
- I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself. – Oprah Winfrey
- If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future. ~ Danielle Steel
- A goal is a dream with a deadline. – Napolean Hill
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.— Cyril Connolly
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone. – Bill Cosby
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
I hope you enjoyed some of these feel good quotes and that they give you a bit of motivation for the rest of the day!
Health and happiness…