I love quotes. I could read 50 of them in one go, or just one a day and feel like I can do ANYTHING!
Do you ever feel like this?
I’ve actually got four of my favourites scribbled on pieces of A4 paper stuck to the wall in front of me. I look at them every day while I’m working and it makes a huge difference to how the rest of my day is going to go.
How just a few simple words thrown together can do this blows my mind.
One of my favourite people in the world is Oprah Winfrey. Her whole story, everything she’s done to give back, and how successful she’s been, is so inspiring to me. She’s got some pretty interesting things to say which make a whole lot of sense as well.
Here are 21 of my favourite Oprah Winfrey quotes…enjoy!
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- You CAN have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.
- So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.
- I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes.
- The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.
- I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.
- I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that’s how I operate my life.
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
- Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.
- I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.
- Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have.
- What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.
- If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit.
- What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.
- If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are.
- The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
- Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
- For everyone of us that succeeds, it’s because there’s somebody there to show you the way out.
Do you have any favourite Oprah Winfrey quotes?