This is hands-down my favourite part of the work week – 4.00pm on a Friday afternoon; it’s ALL downhill to the weekend from here!
Halaloooya for the weekend!! What are your plans… doing anything interesting?
We’re taking it easy tonight. Fridays are our traditional pizza and series / movie nights. I swear I live for these nights. Sometimes there’s nothing better after a long week than just lounging on the couch and
pigging chilling out.
So why the random Friday afternoon blog post?
Well, from Monday you’re going to be seeing a few teeny changes around here. Don’t worry, nothing major, but I think it’s going to be so much better. Better for you, better for me… better for everyone! (I feel like singing for some reason, must be the whole Friday thing). Anyway… so here’s a sneak peak of what you can expect, starting Monday…
If you’ve signed up to get Good Health Buzz posts, you’re going to get a weekly post every Monday morning (or Sunday evening) – sort of like a mini newsletter. It’s going to be split into a few sections so you can scroll over to what you want to read, and ignore the rest if it doesn’t grab you.
Sound good? Okay, here’s what I’m planning for these posts…
- A recipe of the week (I’ll be cooking or baking some new things every weekend, so expect some recipes you haven’t seen here before)
- A fitness tip or two, plus an update on my running / working out progress
- A “Moment of bliss” – something inspiring or motivating (feel-good stuff)
- My week in pics and general updates on what’s been happening
- 3 – 4 Links to some good health/foodie/fitness/fun/interesting articles I think you might enjoy
And that’s it. Not so earth-shattering, though I’m not going to lie – I’m super duper (who says that anymore?) excited about it.
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you know that I try and find ways to ‘live in the moment’ or enjoy life (and destress as much as possible). So that’s the reason behind these new “Monday Motivation” posts. This blog is all about healthy living, healthy eating and just enjoying life. So I hope you enjoy these new posts too!
Have a super weekend! 🙂