Summer Bodies are Made in Winter!
Adventure Boot Camp for Women contacted me last week to run this AWESOME prize and I couldn’t wait to post it here today. Especially since I know so many women – myself included sometimes!- struggle with fitness.
Let’s face it, sometimes the gym feels a little too pretentious and working out at home can be somewhat isolating.
That’s why this boot camp is so great. YES – it’s in winter, yes it’s outdoors, but so what? You’ll be moving to stay warm, doing a bunch of fun things – every session is different! – and you’ll be with other like-minded women. No prima donnas here!
Here’s a little more from Adventure Boot Camp about the prize…
Adventure Boot Camp Winter Special Giveaway
Did you know that a lack of sunlight can cause you to eat more! This is why many people who suffer from ‘winter blues’ tend to put on weight during winter. It’s crazy to think that a small chemical change in your body, like an increase of melatonin and a decrease of dopamine or norepinephrine in the brain can have such a massive effect on our moods and cravings.
This is why it’s important to keep exercising during winter as it increases our production of endorphins which puts us in a much better mood and gives us more energy throughout the day.
Adventure Boot Camp is giving one lucky reader the chance to win the winter special duo camp for her and a friend, consisting of 40 sessions/5 days a week for 8 weeks for both the June and July camps to keep their fitness and weight loss in tact during the coldest months of the year!
- You AND a friend can win TWO boot camps
- These are only for the June and July boot camps
- Winners must reside in the Cape Town or Johannesburg area
- Prize value: +/- R2 600
- You’ll have fun, get some fresh air, and get in shape for summer!
MORE ABOUT ADVENTURE BOOT CAMPS…
- A “camp” is four weeks long – one hour of exercise per day.
- Camps run from Monday to Friday and take place before or after work.
- Ladies can choose to attend three OR five days per week.
- All classes take place outdoors, in beautiful, invigorating environments.
- Exercises include circuits, skipping rope, mat work, core conditioning, cardio, hikes, team games, weights and much more.
- No two days are alike and campers never get bored, ensuring they stick to the full programme and achieve great results.
- Teamwork is the keyword in these camps and everyone encourages each other to do their best.
- Women of ALL fitness levels are welcome and everyone trains at their own pace.
HOW TO ENTER
To stand a chance of WINNING you need to:
- Leave a comment below by answering this question: “What is your favourite way to exercise, and if you don’t exercise regularly – what stops you from working out?” Pssst…. Don’t forget to include your full name, city of residence, and email address!
- Tweet: “ I want to win 2 x Adventure Boot Camp sessions for me and a friend via Good Health Buzz @MelChisnall http://goo.gl/jtPYsp “
Prize includes 2 x Adventure Boot Camp sessions for winner and a friend. Winner must join the 2 June and 14 July camps. Winners must reside in the Cape Town or Johannesburg area. These dates can’t be exchanged for another camp session. Entries close on Wednesday, 28 May 2014. Winner will be drawn at random and announced via Good Health Buzz on the blog on the 28th of May, as well as contacted personally (So please DOUBLE CHECK your email address so you don’t miss out on this fabulous fitness giveaway!)